Multiple Hospital locations with inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, surgical, and emergency medical care throughout the region. University Hospital recently has entered into a $1B partnership with Piedmont Healthcare
350-bed full-service tertiary care facility. Home to the Joseph M. Still Burn Center, the largest medical burn facility in the United States.
CHARLIE NORWOOD VA MEDICAL CENTER
A 441-bed facility spanning across two campuses within 3 miles of each other. The VA offers medical, surgical, spinal cord, psychiatry, blind rehab, medical rehab, and restorative nursing home services.
AIKEN REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTERS
A 273-bed top-ranked hospital by the Carolina Center for Medical Excellence. The Aiken regional medical center system provides services such as emergency medical care, orthopedic surgery, maternity, and behavioral health services.
AUGUSTA UNIVERSITY HEALTH SYSTEM
It is the clinical base of operations for the Medical College of Georgia, featuring the 478-bed Augusta University Medical Center, 154-bed Children’s Hospital of Georgia (including the region’s only Level IV NICU), the Georgia Cancer Center, a Critical Care Center, housing a 13-county regional Level I trauma center, and more than 80 outpatient practice sites in one convenient setting.
EISENHOWER ARMY MEDICAL CENTER
- The Camp Gordon Station Hospital became a medical center with teaching and research missions in 1973 when it officially became the Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center
- Graduate Medical Education & Clinical Nursing Education covering 12 specialties and 9 enlisted military occupation skills
- Inpatient care for substance abuse
- The only multi-seat hyperbaric chamber in the Southeastern US
- Largest Cardiovascular program in the DOD
- Over 20% of the blood supply for the Army comes from the Dwight David Eisenhower Medical Center
- Recognized by the American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program for its safety initiatives and quality in 2015 & 2016